FREE SHIPPING OVER R500/Shipping
We’re pleased to offer free delivery on all orders over R500, to any destination in South Africa.
We offer standard delivery in 3-5* working days at a cost of just R65 for the JHB area, and R100 nationwide.
*3-5 working days (once funds have reflected if paying by EFT)
7 Day Returns
Right to Cancel
You are entitled to return your order for alternative goods (no refunds), without penalty, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
In such an event:
- You will receive a credit note of the purchase price within 5 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions.
- You undertake to return the goods in their original packaged condition, unassembled and unused and in sellable condition.
- You inform us within 5 days of receiving the goods of your intention to cancel the order and obtain a written acceptance from us as per Returns Policy below.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns policy 1. We will accept returns on in-stock products according to the Right To Cancel Policy.
- All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING
- You will be liable for the full transport costs which will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the waybill.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging if it came in un-labeled boxes.
- Please e-mail us first should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.Should you experience any problems please contact email@example.com
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us. We will determine if replacement parts or a replacement product needs to be sent. www.caramia-ca.co.za cannot be held responsible for faulty goods shipping directly from suppliers.
Please contact Bianca 0824685533 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns.
Receiving Damaged items
If a product is damaged or broken you should inform us immediately. We will then make arrangements for the damaged product to be returned to us. We’ll investigate the cause of the defect and if we find it was of no fault from you we’ll gladly replace the item. Alternatively, if you prefer, we may refund you in full for the damaged or broken product.
Incorrect product received
If you receive the wrong product you should contact us immediately. We will arrange to swap the ‘incorrect’ product for the one actually ordered. CaraMia to pay for courier costs.
Sold out items
All goods are subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, CaraMia will refund you in full within 30 days.
Cancelling an order
Your order can be cancelled if you haven’t yet made payment for the order. Once you have made payment for an order, the order still can be cancelled but if the order is already dispatched we will deduct the courier fees associated with the cancelled order and refund your payment.
Unhappy with purchase
If you have changed your mind upon receiving a product , and dont want it anymore, its up to you to return it to us within 7 days as per policy above (in original packaging , unassembled etc. You will be issued with a credit note , but not a refund.